CRM software is a vault of valuable data that tracks interactions companies have with their customers, spanning from contact information to in-store experiences and customer attributes. This translates to valuable first-party data brands can leverage in their marketing efforts. By onboarding their offline CRM data, marketers can take a people-based marketing approach online in order to:
- Achieve a single customer view.
- Create integrated 360° customer profiles.
- Reach customers more effectively through addressable media.
- Recognize their customers across channels.
- Decrease wasted ad spend.
Most importantly, CRM data provides marketers the tremendous opportunity to shift to one-to-one marketing at massive scale. Take a closer look at how marketers can unlock the value of their CRM data in Signal’s newest infographic: