Company cites growth in new customers, revenue and partnerships
CHICAGO – March 20, 2014 – BrightTag, a global leader in real-time, cloud-based marketing technologies, announced today that the company achieved significant customer growth during the first eight weeks of 2014 with the addition of more than 500 new clients.
“We’re excited to see our strong momentum from 2013 carry into 2014, and we’re gratified that brands and digital agencies around the world continue to choose BrightTag to help them collect, connect and take smarter action on their data,” said Mike Sands, President and CEO, BrightTag.
Among the key achievements at BrightTag since the start of 2014:
- A customer base of 6,500 clients and thousands more websites around the globe now using BrightTag technology.
- Revenue growth exceeding 250 percent year over year in the first two months of 2014.
- Usage of BrightTag’s platform growing at an annualized rate of 400 percent.
- Beyond tag management, BrightTag is increasingly focused on helping clients collect first-party data across channels and devices, while integrating data with CRM systems and across channels to enable more relevant, personalized customer experiences.
- Expansion of the world’s largest Server-Direct data distribution network. This network uses BrightTag’s patented API-based solution to replace the need for tags on websites. AppLovin, Decibel Insight, Eyeview, intelliAd and SwiftIQ are among 11 new partners that integrated with BrightTag, bringing the total number of integrations to more than 500.
- Ranked as the top enterprise tag management system by W3Techs, a leading provider of information on usage of Web technologies.
Among the company’s many new clients is Puma, one of the world’s leading sports brands.
“We have found that the right partnerships make all the difference in the world when marketing and maintaining international e-commerce sites,” said Ken Kralick, Global Strategy eCommerce, Puma. “We chose BrightTag because its toolset and team are a good fit to help us deliver a great customer experience to today’s ever-connected mobile consumers.”
“These results reflect ongoing demand for our patented Server-Direct technology, our focused execution and expansion in high-growth international markets,” said BrightTag’s Sands. “Our progress in the first two months of the year has set the foundation for a robust performance in 2014. Stay tuned for even more significant innovations and announcements in the coming months, which we expect to be catalysts for additional growth going forward.”
BrightTag is a global leader in real-time cloud-based marketing technologies, powering thousands of brands and agencies. BrightTag empowers its clients to collect, connect and take smarter action on cross-channel customer data in real time, from websites and beyond – including mobile, social, email, ads, point-of-sale, CRM, call centers, kiosks and more. This enables brand marketers and agencies to deliver smarter, more relevant cross-channel marketing that improves engagement, conversion and loyalty. BrightTag’s platform facilitates billions of requests monthly, supporting top brands that generate more than $1.5 trillion in commerce, including Allstate, Audi, Crate & Barrel, GAP, JetBlue Airways, 1-800-Flowers, Starcom MediaVest Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, and many more. For more information, visit www.BrightTag.com.
Carol Jouzaitis, VP of Marketing Content and Communications, BrightTag