We’re thrilled to join forces once again with Argyle at the upcoming Leadership in Digital Marketing forum in New York City. This executive-only forum will include discussion and debate around the ways in which the digital age has fundamentally changed how the customer functions on a day to day basis and thus has also revolutionized the field of marketing. Don’t miss Kathy Menis, SVP Marketing at Signal, discussing the value of a clear view of the customer.
Panel Discussion: The Value of a Clear View
- Where are you in your ability to gain a single view of a customer? Have you experimented with using big data analytics to obtain real-time customer behavioral insights to execute “next best action” marketing?
- Has there been any other innovative use of analytics to support marketing in your organization?
- Encouraging action through use of emotion in digital channels
- Seizing opportunities to enhance retention and build stronger relationships
- Best practices for taking control of your data to get a handle on digital identity
- How are marketers leveraging this customer information to create personalized interactions that drive revenue?
- Leveraging data to better tailor every interaction with each customer
- Best practices in creating complementary touch points and how to track and integrate these across channels